1. What is the lead time for my order?
Your order will be sent out within the time frame specified as follows (upon artwork approval and payment):
- Ready-to-made cards >>> 3 business days
- Address labels, gift stickers and contact cards >>> 1 week
- Everything else (except flock name transfers) >>> 2 weeks
- Flock name transfers >>> 3 weeks
2. How do I pay?
We accept most major credit cards via 2Checkout and PayPal, bank transfers (HSBC) and checks.
3. How is my order delivered?
We offer the following delivery methods for Hong Kong:
- Regular mail HK$5 (Up to 500g)
- Registered mail HK$20 (Up to 2kg)
- Courier (S.F. Express or Ta-Q-Bin) HK$40 (Up to 5kg)
- Courier (S.F. Express or Ta-Q-Bin) HK$80 (5.01kg or above)
- Courier (S.F. Express or Ta-Q-Bin) Free of charge (for purchase of HK$1,500 or above)
For China and Macao:
- Courier (S.F. Express) HK$50 (Up to 5kg)
- Courier (S.F. Express) HK$80 (5.01kg to 10kg)
- Courier (S.F. Express) Free of charge (for purchase of HK$1,500 or above)
For other overseas countries
- EMS HK$200 (0-2kg)
- EMS HK$400 (2.01-3kg)
- EMS HK$500 (3.01-4kg)
- EMS HK$600 (4.01-5kg)
4. For photo products, what is the maximum individual image file upload size?
We do not know the exact limits of file uploads. From our tests, and user feedback, the maximum file size you can upload appears to be 10 MB per upload. The maximum image dimensions that can be uploaded is 2048 x 2048 pixels.
5. Do image file uploads work on iPhones / iPads?
Unfortunately iOS devices don't use the same file structure system that computers use so uploading files through them is not currently an option. Certain tablets such as the Surface and a few others do allow uploads though. It just depends on the Operating System and if they have a file structure similar to a computer that allows file uploads the same way.