It is SUPER EASY! Simply follow these few steps.
1. Plug in your iron and set it to medium heat, between 180 and 200 degrees. Allow the iron to heat up.
2. Iron the area that you will be patching for about 8 seconds. Place the patch over.
3. Place a towel or a cloth (make sure it is colorfast)over the patch. Place the iron on top of the towel or cloth and press down. Do not use any motion, just press down. Hold the iron in place for about 8 to 10 seconds. Remove the iron to allow the patch to cool off.
4. Pull lightly at the edges of the patch to see if it peels up. If it does, repeat step 3.
5. Iron on the back of the patch for 3 to 4 seconds to further secure it.