1. Cut out names with scissors. Please allow 2-3mm space around the name as this will enable easier removal of backing paper later on.
2. Adjust your iron to between a MEDIUM and HOT setting (around 150 degrees). If your iron has a steamer, please make sure it is off.
3. Place the name with the flock side down on the clothing/sock.
4. Place iron on name transfer for 20 seconds without moving the iron. Make sure the name transfer is well pressed on.
5. Remove iron and let clothing/sock cool down completely - BE PATIENT. Once cooled, remove the backing paper.
Important points to note:
- Avoid applying flock name transfers on material with an uneven texture (e.g. towel, waffle cotton etc.) as it may not fully adhere.
- Apply flock name transfers only on iron-safe fabric.
- Avoid dry-cleaning, bleaching and high-heat drying.
- Avoid intense rubbing during handwash.
- Once the name transfer is applied, it cannot be removed.